IEBC Members / Invited Speaker
If you would like to make use of the MSLAB discount for the conference, you may register to be a MSLAB member here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeUBJD4NmCb8JxsSMoRMQ6krjwEAVKO7uGsMWrPwWGMGQKmrA/viewform
- In English and “Word” document only.
- The title should be in bold, Capitalise Each Word, centred, single spacing, font “Times New Roman”, font size 12, with no full stop at the end
- Each name should be in bold and spelt in full.
- Presenting author’s name and surname should be underlined.
- Capitalise Each Word, font “Times New Roman”, size 12 point, centred
- The abstract should be of a maximum length of 300 words.
- Subheadings of Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion should be in bold.
- Justified, single spacing, font “Times New Roman”, font size 12.
- The spelled-out version for which an abbreviation or acronym stands should precede its first use in in parentheses.
- Figures/ Tables/ References should be avoided
- Please provide a maximum of 5 keywords
- Left alignment, Capitalise Each Word, font “Times New Roman”, font size 12, Italicise
- Avoid general and plural terms and multiple concepts
- Each keyword is to be separated by a comma.
- Only abbreviations firmly established in the field may be eligible.
- It is the responsibility of all authors to ensure that the content of their abstracts is scientifically sound and thoroughly proof-read for grammatical and editorial errors.
- It is the responsibility of all authors to ensure that the content of their abstracts abide to respective national and international legislations as well as ethical guidelines.
- Abstracts with plagiarism detected will be rejected.
Asian Conference on Lactic Acid Bacteria (ACLAB) 2022 Young Investigator’s Research AwardWe are pleased to announce that the Asian Conference on Lactic Acid Bacteria (ACLAB) 2022 will offer 9 young investigators’ research awards to 3 MSc students, 3 PhD students and 3 early career researchers in recognition of their outstanding research achievements and potential for continued success in lactic acid bacteria (LAB) research. Background The Asian Federation of Societies for Lactic Acid Bacteria (AFSLAB) encourages research, communication, and education in LAB-related sciences by connecting researchers (academia and industry) through conferences, symposia, meetings, and publication of reports. Thus, this award aims to support postgraduates or early-career scientists to share their ideas and current research findings within the network. Who can apply? Postgraduate students (MSc and PhD) or early career researchers (being conferred of Master or PhD within the last 3 years) What will be awarded? The said award comprises MYR1,000.00 and MSLAB ordinary membership fee for 1 year.
|Mode of Presentation||Award|
|Oral||MYR1,000.00 + MSLAB ordinary membership fee for 1 year|
- Applicants are required to upload their proof of identity (student ID card or certificate).
- Applicants are required to submit an extended abstract (please refer to the extended abstract template).
- The Scientific Committee will judge all applications and the selected applicants will be notified via email. The decision of the Scientific Committee is final.
|APPLICATION OPEN||APPLICATION CLOSE||NOTIFICATION OF DECISION|
|14th February 2022||30th June 2022||31th July 2022|