ACLAB12 Abstract Guidelines:
- In English and “Word” document only.
- The title should be in bold, Capitalise Each Word, centred, single spacing, font “Times New Roman”, font size 12, with no full stop at the end
- Each name should be in bold and spelt in full.
- Presenting author’s name and surname should be underlined.
- Capitalise Each Word, font “Times New Roman”, size 12 point, centred
- The abstract should be of a maximum length of 300 words.
- Subheadings of Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion should be in bold.
- Justified, single spacing, font “Times New Roman”, font size 12.
- The spelled-out version for which an abbreviation or acronym stands should precede its first use in in parentheses.
- Figures/ Tables/ References should be avoided
- Please provide a maximum of 5 keywords
- Left alignment, Capitalise Each Word, font “Times New Roman”, font size 12, Italicise
- Avoid general and plural terms and multiple concepts
- Each keyword is to be separated by a comma.
- Only abbreviations firmly established in the field may be eligible.
- It is the responsibility of all authors to ensure that the content of their abstracts is scientifically sound and thoroughly proof-read for grammatical and editorial errors.
- It is the responsibility of all authors to ensure that the content of their abstracts abide to respective national and international legislations as well as ethical guidelines.
- Abstracts with plagiarism detected will be rejected.
Abstract submission timeline
|APPLICATION OPEN||APPLICATION CLOSE||NOTIFICATION OF DECISION|
|18th March 2022||31st July 2022||31st August 2022|
If you have any questions for the abstract submission, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected]